Thank you to Sophie for nominating me to do this. Go and check out her blog posts! She is one of my favourite bloggers!
• Mention the person who has nominated you and link their blog below.
• Shuffle your entire music library, no matter how old or weird the songs. List the first 15 that play, along with the artists they’re by.
• Comment on the song if you have any stories or memories behind it.
• Tag 7 or more bloggers to join in.
1. Busted – What I Go To School For
This brings back so many wonderful memories, when me and my best friend Kate were in primary school we would go over each others for sleepovers and always singing and dancing to this song and to be honest we still do now!
2. Mr probz – Waves
One of my favourites! This is the slow version and it is my sleepy song!
3. Trivium – Endless Night
This song is always on repeat at the moment! Love it!
4. Kelly Clarkson – Because of you
This song brings back a lot of personal memories.. I always listened to this song on those sleepless nights when I was younger crying myself to sleep
5. A Great Big World – You’ll Be Okay Another one of those songs I always listened too for the same reason I explained in the song above. Such a positive song and keeps me going.
6. Tweenies – Best Friends Forever
Well.. this one is rather embarrassing haha! I keep this song on my playlist as it brings back the lovely memories when I was younger and my brother was a toddler, this was the song that we always danced too together and I pretended to be a pop star!
7. Eminem – Space bound
Great memories of this song, me and Selina rap this song together
8. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
My dance moves get really sexy when this song comes on!
9. Flo Rida – Wild ones
This was my getting ready for college tune as it was always on the radio at 6am eating my breakfast and dancing in the kitchen!
10. Wiley – Heatwave
This just hits me with the summer vibe! Reminds me of at my previous job this was our summer tune! Me and kids always danced to this!
11. John Legend – All Of Me
The song every girl wants their man to sing to her, such a beautiful song.
12. Chicago – You’re the inspiration
Me and my other half chosen this song to be our first dance at our wedding! Also it is on the deadpool soundtrack!
13. Rihanna – Diamonds
This song makes me so upset as it was playing most of the day on the radio when I heard the news my nanny passed away.
14. Basshunter – now you’re gone
My high school tune! Basshunter was my favourite back then, always banging out this tune on the bus
15. Jay sean – down
Another old tune! But I loved the midnight beasts parady to this song
Well.. that was a very mixed emotion shuffle on my spotify playlist!
Make sure to check out my social media!