Thank you so much to Becca for nominating me for The Liebster Award, I always saw this award popping up on the WordPress homepage of all my blogging friends being nominated but I didn’t think anyone would nominate me! I am so happy, you have made my day! Definitely check out Becca’s blog missinginsight.com she has a wonderful blog and is very understanding about Mental Health. I would love to collaborate with her one day!
Before I tell you about the Liebster award let me share 10 “optional” facts about myself.
1. I studied 4 years doing Early Childhood Studies!
2. My first medal I got was for being most enthusiastic in a football match (I wasn’t a great player but I really enjoyed playing!)
3. I suffer from mental health illnesses
4. My favourite thing to do is play video games
5. Me and my other half have a YouTube channel! Search for the smurfy gamers, thats us!
6. I love travelling around the world exploring new places
7. My favourite game to play is Pokemon, if you like Pokemon too we can be friends!
8. I love listening to music
9. I am always gobbling chocolate, if it isn’t chocolate i am munching on chicken nuggets
10. One of the best days of my life was when my other half proposed to me in Ibiza in June 2016.
Now, onto the Liebster Award!
It is managed by Jack Henry from The Global Aussie who has put in the effort and taken the helm to make a space where we can access information regarding the award. The instructions for nominating other bloggers are that they should have fewer than 200 followers and are a new blogger, although these are just guidelines, and Jack is pretty inclusive to all bloggers. The other rules are below:
1. Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you.
2. Provide a link to their blog.
3. Include the award graphic.
4. Answer the questions provided.
5. Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them, so they can see it.
6. Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are my 10 Questions to answer
1. What is the most unusual item that can be found in your home/room?
My little Alien i had when I was younger, I think it is called Alien birthpod, they are really sticky and apparently they can make babies although I still don’t know how they make a baby! If you know what I mean and you have or had one please comment below and let me know if yours had ever made a baby and how!?What do you think it says about your personality that you own this item? I am a big kid at heart
2. Whom do you most admire and why ?
My mum because she has dealt with a lot in her life but is always caring and supportive of me
3. If someone was to play you in a movie, who would it be?
I get told I am like Alice Tinker in the Vicar of dibley (can’t imagine why!)
4. What would be the name of your movie from #3?
Smurfy of dibley
5. What is the best material gift someone has given you?
My best friend made me a handmade calendar with photos of all our memories on the months and It always made me smile
6. You have to give up one thing that you love for the rest of your life. What is it?
Alcohol, i love it but I can go without it unlike my phone, can’t go anywhere without it otherwise i feel naked.
7. You win a large amount of money in the lottery. Do you keep working at your job or retire? Why?
I would carry on working and give some to charity and save the rest for my future
8. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
Not sure to be honest, I like my own space but I hate being alone? It is really odd
9. What’s your idea of a good time?
Cosy nights drinking hot chocolate and wearing my fluffy dressing gown
10. What’s one thing you would rather pay someone else to do than yourself? Why?
Go out shopping in the snow, I hate it because I always slip over
11. What is your greatest pet peeve? How would you handle it?
I suffer with OCD so a lot of things to me are a pet peeve but not putting cds and dvds back in their cases drive me mad!
Should you choose to accept the nomination, please answer the following:
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
2. Favourite memory from 2017?
3. What are your goals for 2018?
4. Do you have a nickname if so what is it?
5. Spring? Summer? Autumn? Winter? And why do you prefer it?
6. First ever video game you played?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
8. Dream job?
9. Favourite social media?
10. How long have you been blogging?